Avinair AV-SF-VGH101A Spitfire Pro VGA to HDMI Converter (Metal Case)
The AVInAir Spitfire Pro VGA to HDMI Converter takes VGA input signal and turns it into digital HDMI output by upscaling to any desired resolution, with the maximum as Full 1080p HD. This converter is compatible with any computer, TV, or device with VGA and/or HDMI inputs and has seamless plug-and-play capability, as it auto-scales to any display's native resolution.
- Plug-and-play capability: install automatically with no setting
- Extra VGA and R/L audio outputs for connecting to the PC monitor and speakers
- HDCP pass-through
- Input video signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Video output port: HDMI 1.2a
- VGA support: 640x480 (60Hz 75Hz), 800x600 (60Hz 75Hz), 1024x768 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x720 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x768 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x960 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x1024 (60Hz 75Hz)
- DTV/HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Operating frequency: up to 165 MHz
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- Operating temperature: 32 to 158 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage temperature: 14 to 176 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% RH (no condensation)
- External power supply: 5V
- Dimensions: 4.8 (L) x 3.0 (W) x 1.2 (H) in.
- Weight: 0.45 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty
- AVInAir Spitfire Pro VGA to HDMI Converter
- DC5V Power Adapter