Avinair AV-SF-HVG102A Spitfire Pro HDMI to VGA Converter (Metal Case)
The AVInAir Spitfire Pro HDMI to VGA Converter takes HDMI input signal and turns it into analog VGA output. This converter is compatible with any computer, TV, or device with VGA and/or HDMI inputs and has seamless plug-and-play capability, as it auto-scales to any display's native resolution.
- Plug-and-play capability: install automatically with no setting
- Capacity for extra VGA and R/L audio outputs for connecting to the PC monitor and speakers
- HDCP pass-through
- Input video signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Input video port: HDMI A female (19-pin)
- Video output port: VGA, R/L
- VGA support: 640x480 (60Hz 75Hz), 800x600 (60Hz 75Hz), 1024x768 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x720 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x768 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x960 (60Hz 75Hz), 1280x1024 (60Hz 75Hz)
- DTV/HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Operating frequency: up to 165 MHz
- Video amplifier bandwidth: 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- Operating temperature: 32 to 158 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage temperature: 14 to 176 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% RH (no condensation)
- External power supply: 5V
- Dimensions: 3.46 (L) x 2.68 (W) x 1.0 (H) in.
- Weight: 0.45 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty
- AVInAir Spitfire Pro VGA to HDMI Converter
- DC5V Power Adapter